welcome

Rabu, 23 April 2014

Drama Malin Kundang versi Bahasa Inggris untuk 5 orang

Drama Script Malin Kundang
A village named Suka Maju, there lived a young man named Malin. He lived with his mother, while his father has long passed. One day Malin expresses himself to his mother to go wander into town.
Malin               : "Mom, I'm going to migrate to the city alone, who knows I could be there got a job
                          for the sake of our lives. "
Mom                : "Are you sure son? Looking for a job in a big city it is more difficult than looking for                  a job in our village "
Malin               : "I'm sure Mom, please let me go! "
Mom    : "Well if that's your desire, let Mother."

            The next morning Malin went into town to look for a job. The place for the sake of the place he went to, but to no avail. Until one day he saw a beautiful woman shopping in the market. Suddenly the woman's purse snatched by a man.
Cahaya           : "Please, help me someone, My purse is stolen please!! (Malin immediately help Cahaya and the pursuit pejambret) "
Pejambret      : "(He finally managed to catch it and judge pejambret) Mr. mercy, mercy. . . "
Malin               : "Damn you, how dare only to women!"
Pejambret      : "Please Mr. . My god! "
Malin               : "Come with me to the office of police!"
            Then Pejambret Malin brought to the police station to obtain further legal proceedings.
Cahaya                        : "Thank you already helped me, for acknowledgments, would you to my house first ? "
Malin               : "Yes ma'am ..."
Light               : "Don’t call me ma'am, my name is Cahaya .."

            In short, Malin arrived home Cahaya and then get acquainted with his father. Malin since the incident and appointed as employees become familiar with Cahaya. Because of its familiarity, to the extent Malin barely remember the mother at village. Not long after, they were married. Once married to Cahaya, Malin worked as an employee accidentally Her in-laws. inadvertent, the ship stopped in the village like to forward, where he and his mother lived. A relative saw Malin trimmed and immediately convey Mrs. Malin.
Neighbor        : "Mak, mak mak .. Malin home, he edged at the port!"
Mom                : "Malin home? Thank reportedly Union over! (Reveals Mother Malin with fully excited
                            and thrilled) "
Neighbor        : "Let's Mak, we get there!"
            Hearing the news that his mother was very happy. Mother awaited day arrived.
Mother           : "Malin, Malin, Malin son, you're back, kid. Miss you so much Mom (Mother Said
                            approached Malin Malin rate) "
            Ashamed to admit his mother, Malin was lying.
Malin               : "Who are you?? My mother is long dead!!! (Snaps Theft) "
Mom                : "Your mother's son, who gave birth to me and raised you, why are you so like this?? "
Malin               : "No, you're not my mother, my mother had died."
Cahaya                        : "Is it true he's mother B? Then why do not you admit it? "
Malin               : "No!! She's not my mother!! (His mother rushed left)
            Then the mother wept bitterly, children born and raised not to admit her. Tearfully. Malin to get out of the village.
Mom                : "Oh my GOD, why is my only child like that? I who gave birth and raised him GOD.
                            Give He rebuke you, in fact he is a rebellious child! "
            Suddenly in the middle of the journey, the storm came, the wind, sea waves rise, darting lightning, the ship was shaken.
Malin               : "What is this? The storm is so big "
Suddenly lightning malin.
Malin               : "Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh ......!!!!!!!!"
Instantly he became a rock ...


2 komentar:

Kritik dan saran yang bersifat membangun akan saya terima dengan hati terbuka :*

Free R Blackadder Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com